Friday, October 22, 2010

The new edition of The House of Blood is selling like hotcakes!

I wish my horror fiction was selling as well as my erotic/horror novel, The House of Blood. Just before Amazon removed the price for the older edition of HOB in preparation for posting the new one, my three-year-old novel dropped from a ranking of 280,000 (yes, Amazon actually has that many e-books for sale) to a new ranking of 56,000, which was quite a drop. This meant people were now buying it. Of course, I was little embarrassed by that because though the 1st edition is a good read for the genre it's geared for, it still had a lot of grammatical mistakes in it. Those have now been corrected in the newer version of the book. Also, I've been told that the new edition is selling like hotcakes in the Adult circles, which is great news. HOB is a fantastic novel for those who enjoy reading this particular type of erotica. I still wish my horror fiction was selling as good as The House of Blood. It looks like when I die, my tombstone is going to say, "Here lies Wayne C. Rogers, author of the famous erotic novel, The House of Blood."

No comments: